TEAM NETWORK PRESENTS
STRATEGIC NETWORKING – Make your networking group work for you… and them!
Being successful in a networking group is more than just showing up. It’s having a game plan that will produce results. Having a strategy, and knowing what to do, makes one more focused and deliberate. It’s about building an excellent reputation in your group (your intimate business community). Once you truly “get it” then your networking approach changes quickly! During this presentation we’ll discuss:
- Key elements of an effective plan for your networking group.
- What does a successful introduction sound like and what should your goal be?
- Your Big Moment! How to make your spotlight drive opportunity your way.
- My first one-on-one. Who? What? When? Where? How? Why?
- How do you define successful networking? What is the real value? Is it all about the leads I get, or is there more?
This will be an interactive training. We will work on fine tuning your approach and help one another by making constructive recommendations.
We will also take a few minutes to briefly go over Team Network’s Technology – How it works and how to get the most value from it.
As a speaker, trainer, facilitator and entrepreneur, Debbie has helped thousands of small business owners at weekly CEO round-tables, workshops and business development groups with a focus on referral marketing and networking.
Debbie is a Co-author of the book Renewable Referrals, is a Duct Tape Marketing Master Consultant, a Constant Contact Solution Provider, and a Total Online Presence Expert.
EARLY BIRD PRICE $15
EVENT DATES & TIMES
Event Location: Intelligent Office – Rockville
1 Research Court Suite 450 Rockville, MD 20850 – Directions